Monday 10 March 2014

My 3 Month Polish Buying Ban is Finally Over...

So I went to my nearest Superdrug, which is only tiny, and saw the new Barry M Silks, ding! Purchased Mist right there and then, next on my list was a red, all the reds in my current collection are getting on a bit to say the least...


I think that this Rasberry is a touch darker than what I was looking for but I will wait to swatch it before I make the finally cut... I have also ordered something from Avon...

Waiting for this Bad Boy to turn up in the post, it is Opal Top Coat that you can use on any colour, and well I will show you what it does when I have it... Eeek!

 And last but not least, next on the hit list:


I think this is a really Cool Concept - just want to see how "Cool" it actually looks on nails, waiting for there to be a better deal on Maybelline, although it is 3 for 2 at the moment so keep your eyes peeled for some Swatches! 

No comments:

Post a Comment