Saturday 9 November 2013

Stamping Plate Review: MoYou Suki Colletion 01 Nom... Nom... Nom...

The amount of people commenting on my nails this week says it all.
+
This is the MoYou Suki Collection 01 Plate.
 
 
After every mani this week I have tried to stamp different bits of the plate - some more successfully than others due to the cack-handiness of my left hand (don't worry I only did this once!).
 
...



 
 
There are a Couple More Bits I still need To Do like the eyes of the big owl, a couple of smaller birds and the tigers head.
 
But I love this plate. It only cost a 5er and took a few weeks to deliver with Free Shipping.
Amazing!
 
It's Beautiful, Affordable and Easy to stamp with - Well done MoYou.
What do you guys think? Have you got a MoYou plate?
Peace and Love .\/..
 

2 comments:

  1. I bought 8 of these and, just, wow. I love them all so much, but the biker mural plate makes me crazy happy. I was literally jumping up and down when I opened it : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was jumping up and down too, my bf and his dad thought I was nuts!!!

      Delete