Sunday 3 November 2013

Sorry for being quiet but....

GET TO SUPERDRUG TODAY.
3 for 2 on all cosmetics... that means 3 bottles of Essie for £16! and 10 points per pound you spend. So 3 bottles of Essie would give you points worth £1.60. Sorry I Get exited!
 
Anyway news: My first MoYou plate arrived OMG so excited - I don't have enough nails and if I wasn't suppose to be seeing the hair dresser today I would definitely be attacking everyone's nails at home!
 
 
More News: I'm having my first ever give away worth over £40...

 
One lucky winner will be winning this clutch of goodies I have put together so keep your eyes peeled for a raffle copter, all you have to do is share share share!
It includes:
1x MoYou Festive Plate
1x Stamping Rubber and Scraper (With 2 sizes)
1x Essie Blanc
1x Essie Liquorice
1x Essie Styleonomics (The truest green they had I thought)
1x Essie Russian Roulette
1x Barry M Instant Nail Effects Gold Foil
 
So whilst Superdrug had their deal on I also got myself some pretties! Essie Jam n Jelly that I absolutely adore! and After School Boy Blazer - I so needed a new Midnight Blue. Barry M wise I got the SD Limited Edition Pink Sparkles and the Pink Glitter!



So be expecting quite a bit of stamping... I am so excited about the month ahead, hope you guys are too!

Lots of Love & World Peace .\/..

No comments:

Post a Comment