Wednesday 21 August 2013

Summer Nail Art Designs: No.5 Orange Sunset & No.15 Navy Stripes

Ok so this is going ages back to my first Summer Nail Art Designs sheet... I really want to get this finished so I can post and you can see how they're all meant to look (sort of).

 
So this is No.5 Orange Sunset...


 
I used 2 coats of both oranges and let dry before using the Barry M Nail Art Pen...
(I cheated  a bit and got my mum to do my right hand...)
Really pleased with this... It would suit someone with a tan much, much better; I am Translucent...


And next... (Sorry for the foot pics... I just run out of nails... If you pay I'll get foot surgery for the perfect piggies)
No. 15 Nauticle nails...
 
 
I used a bundle monster plate again for the Anchor... can fetch you the plate number if you ask...
 

I really love having this on my feet it's so jolly and summery and ahhh just makes me smile when I wiggle my toes... (how sad...)

Anyway I hope you like these designs let me know what you think :D I always enjoy reading comments and would love any suggestions for improvement!

World Peace .\/..

No comments:

Post a Comment