Wednesday 7 August 2013

No.8 Martini Special & No. 12 Neon Accent Summer Nail Designs

I'm eager to move on to my second nail art designs so here are some pics just to give you the jist of Martini Special and Neon Accent, from the first set. I love doing Neon Accent on my toes, so if I change colour I will just edit this post and add the new colour...

No. 8 Martini Special, would look way better on someone with a tan, or maybe with just a plain dark olive accent.



I did one layer of Essie Blanc on each nail, then put some of the Barry M Red Glitter in the middle, of the accent nail and filled the rest in the Neon Green Limited Edition. I finished the other nails off with another layer of white, followed by Barry M Pink Iridescent.

No.12 Neon Accent - Sorry for the feet pic! I think I have used Barry M Spring Green for the Accent and Mint Green for the toes. This is such a simple mani but I think the use of Bold and Light really gives it a lift, you could definitely get these toes out in the office!


Again sorry for the feet. Let me know what you think, comment with any questions or suggestions!

World Peace .\/..

No comments:

Post a Comment