Monday 8 July 2013

No. 13 - Strawberries and Cream (Wimbeldon Inspired) Nail Art Design


 I was a bit late getting round to do these, but I only got some more fake nails this weekend, and I'm glad I put it off because I picked up the cutest Red Glitter from Barry M which I think gave it a really nice finishing touch.

I started off by doing the tips in Essie Blanc (two coats) followed by Shade 6 or 8 of the old MUA nail varnishes (one coat) followed up with a coat of Barry M Red Glitter.

I used my Bourjois - Sunny Sun to do the Polka Dot detail using a cocktail stick, and used my Summer Limited Edition Neon Green Barry M as the base of the Accent nail, and Spring Green for the detail.

Let me know what you think of this mani and what you want to see more of on the blog, would really appreciate any help as quite new to this!

World Peace .\/...


No comments:

Post a Comment